Link to previous year UPSC Exam papers are provided at bottom of this page. Subscribe to this blog to get updates directly in your mail box.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

TNPSC - English paper Multiple Choice Test- Part 3

21. Identify the sentence pattern:
They announced the results
S.V. O.  S. V. A .
  S. V. C.  S. V. A.C. 
 

22. Identify the sentence pattern:
My teacher taught the English:
S.V.O.  S. V. I. D. O.  S. V. C. O.  S. V. D. O. I. O. 
 

23. Identify the sentence pattern:
She laughed loudly:
S. V. A.  S. V. O.  S. V. C.  S. V. I. O. 
 

24. Identify the sentence pattern
He appeared angry.
S. V. O.  S. V. C.  S. V. A.  S.V. D. O. 
 

25. Identify the sentence pattern:
The baby is crying.
S. O. V.  S. V. I. O
  S. V. I. O
  S. V. 
 

26. Fill in the blank with correct article
My sister will come in …….. day or two
the  an  some 
 

27. Fill in the blank with correct article.
…………cow is a useful animal.
The  An  Some 
 

28. Fill in the blank with correct article.
Rajan is waiting for …………. Hour
at  the  an 
 

29. Fill in the blank with correct article.
Yesterday I met …………. European
an  the  some 
 

30. Fill in the blank with correct preposition:
My mother is ………….. the kitchen
on  at  by  in 
 

All Parts: I      II      III      IV     V    VI      VII      VIII      IX     X

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP